As of August 1, 2013 the student access password for Pioneer Online Library has been updated for the new school year.
Students and teachers in Granite School District can learn the new password in one of the following ways:
- Visit http://pioneer.uen.org/k12 from within a school or district network
- Ask by email: email@example.com
- Ask by phone: 1-800-866-5862
- Ask a library or technology staff person in your school (LMETS, Media Assistant, STS, etc.)
- Contact a district media specialist in Granite School District
(Pioneer is available only to users within in the state of Utah, so we cannot share the password on this public web site.)